Friday, September 14, 2012

GRACE BELIEVE ONLY SALVATION DELUSION

Jesus set me free from sin about three years ago and he gave me his peace and when I called on him he came to me and forgave me of my sins and changed me to come on a new way in life. That's what Jesus did for me. In this video I'm going to be exposing to you to prove that "no works for salvation" and "just believe in Jesus" is a false gospel which is proven by scripture. The false grace only gospel says that "nothing is required on your part for salvation", and "you will not be able to stop sin", but "you will try and stop", "But it's all fine and the Lord will still forgive you". Yet we know that in the heart of a man there is only wickedness. We know that we must deny ourselves daily, crucify the flesh and follow Jesus. Now I want to expose to through Scripture the real path of salvation and why this false gospel is so dangerous. I read what Jesus said in Luke 6:46: Why do you call me Lord, Lord, yet you do not do what I say. Everybody who comes to me and hears my words and then does them. (note the word does them, acting) I will show you what he is like, says Jesus. He is like a man who built his house on the rock and the flood comes and the winds come and the house does not fall because it is built on the rock. But the one who has heard my words and has not acted accordingly, (noticed the word acted, which is doing works) he is like a man who built his house on the sand and the ruin of that house is great. Jesus goes on to say, when somebody asked him in Luke 13:24: Lord are there only a few people going to be saved? And he said to them: strive to enter through the narrow door for many I tell you will seek to enter and will not be able to. Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, you will begin to stand outside the door knocking saying “Lord, Lord, opened for us”.

And he will say to you: I do not know where you are from. And you will say: but we ate and drank in your presence and you taught in our streets. (notice the word taught and teachings) he will say to them: I tell you I do not know you nor where you are from. Depart from me you evildoers. Works dear friends, what are the works of salvation? What you think they are? Let's read on: Jesus said: that I am the true vine. My father is a vine dresser and every branch in me that does not bear good fruit he takes away and cuts them off. Every branch that bears fruit he prunes them so they bear more fruit. Jesus says: as the branch cannot bear fruit of its own unless it abides in the vine so neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in me. I am the vine you are the branches he who abides in me and I in him he will bear much fruit for apart from me you can do nothing. Dear friends, it is works to abide in Jesus. The works of salvation is to abide in Jesus. Sin will cut you off from Jesus. Being a Christian and then falling into sin makes your branch wither up. The father will in time cut your branch off. Let's read on: if anybody who does not abide in me he's thrown away as a branch that withers and they are gathered up and cast into the fire and burned. The work of salvation for you to strive on the narrow way is to abide with Jesus away from your sin. If you cut yourself off in sin, you will be burned.

Let's read on: Jesus says that: if you keep my commandments you will abide in me in my love just as I have kept my father's commandments and abide in his love. If you keep the Lord's commandments. And Jesus goes on to say this: he says: a man had a fig tree and he planted it in the vineyards and he came looking for fruit on it and he did not find any fruit. And he said to the vineyard keeper: behold for three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree without finding any. Cut it down! Why does it use up the ground? And he answered and said to him: leave it alone sir for this year. I will dig around it and put fertilizer on it and if it bears fruit next year fine but if not cut it down. Jesus is putting fertilizer on you today with these very words. So that you will bear good fruit. You will do the works of repentance. These words I've read just blows the theory out of the water that all you have to do is believe and do no work of salvation. And what are the works of salvation? Repentance and abiding in Jesus. Putting your mind and heart on him daily.

And let's listen to what James said about that. He said: therefore put aside all filthiness, (put aside that work isn't it!) and all that remains of wickedness in humility, receiving the word that is implanted that saves your soul. So you put away all your wickedness and you receive the words of Jesus that will save your soul. Prove yourselves to be doers of the word (James 1:21) and not merely hearers who delude themselves. Is not it being just a hearer of the word if you say that Jesus saves and you believe, yet you don't do anything? Are you not then deluded? Yes, let's read on: for if anybody hears the word and doesn't do it, he is like a man who looks at his face in the mirror and once he has looked away and gone away, he immediately forgets what kind of person he was. If anyone thinks himself to be religious and yet does not bridle his tongue, he deceived himself and this man's religious is worthless. Pure and undefiled religion the sight of God the father is to visit orphans and widows and help them in their distress and to keep one's robes unstained by the world. Dear friend is not that works? Yes, it's the works of salvation to keep your robes unstained from the world and be a doer of the words of Jesus, obeying him, and keeping away from your sin. It's a choice. Let's read on: apostle Paul says in Galatians 5:24 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident. They are immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these which I have forewarned you and I'll warn you again, that those who practice these things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against there is no such condemnation. Now those who belong to Jesus Christ have crucified the flesh and it's desires. Crucifying the flesh and its desires is a work that you must do my friend for your salvation. Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and he gave his teachings and words to follow that if you do them and you follow him, deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow Jesus you are going to be saved. If you have come to know Jesus you will have turned away from your sin and crucified your desires when they rise up and you will keep following Jesus.

I'll read it to you again: now those who belong to Jesus Christ have crucified the flesh and its passions and desires. Have you crucified the flesh, its passions and desires? Or do you just live after them, claim Jesus, and say that Jesus saves me, but you do not DO his words. If you are are not a doer of the word, we read here that you are deluding yourself. You are deluded. Let us read on: if we live by the Spirit (says Paul) let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, nor envying one another. Now these are works. All works to abide in Jesus, to do his words, to keep yourself unstained by the world, to crucify the flesh and all his desires, is works that you must choose to do, if you want to be a doer of the Word and not a hearer only. And we all know what happens to those who are only hearers of the word: those people who go on in their sin, they do not crucify their flesh and they do not obey the commands of Jesus. In Luke 6:46: the one who has not acted on my words is like the man who built his house on the sand and the ruin of that house is great. You will be ruined if you are a hearer only and believe in the false grace only gospel where you do not do the works that the Scriptures so clearly warn. Do the works of salvation my friend today, by abiding in Jesus, crucified the desires of your flesh, put them to death daily, and follow Jesus Christ......