Sunday, June 10, 2012

Word From Jesus: Abide 10/6/12

Abide in me and I will abide in you. Apart from me you can do nothing. For accept you abide in me and I in you will you be able to accomplish what I set out to do. I came to set a fire on this earth. A dividing Fire of Truth. When you abide in me, your thoughts become my thoughts Your ways, my ways. If you do not abide in me, and I in you Your ways will not be my ways, nor my thoughts my thoughts. Each man who is led by his own thoughts ends in his folly. But those who abide in me and I in them align their thoughts with me and their ways with my ways because I abide with them. All believers who lay their faith in me must abide with me. Woe to those who don't abide in me and I in them. Their end will be their own undoing for they did not abide in me but followed their own path outside of me. But those who abide in me shall find comfort peace and strength during trial and will abide with me in my Father's Kingdom...